Locked Offroad's best-selling 2.0" x 2.0" bump stops, teamed up with bolt-on mounts for 2nd and 3rd Generation Tacoma rear ends. Don't worry about welding onto your frame, bolt 'em in and call it a day.
Locked Bump Stops are designed to handle anything you can throw at them. They are built out of some of the highest quality materials to ensure a long shock life and reduce environmental wear.
Built using Buna seals, 4130 Chromed polished shafts, Black Zinc coated steel shock bodies, 6061 Machined Aluminum coated in a deep black anodizing.
Locked Offroad stands behind their products 100% and offers a one year warranty on non wearable parts and a 6 month warranty on wearable parts.
Intended for off-highway use. Average build time 5-6wks.
WHAT YOU GET:
2 BOLT-ON BRACKETS
2 LEAF SPRING STRIKE PLATES
ALL REQUIRED MOUNTING HARDWARE
PAIR OF 2.0 BUMP STOPS with 2" and 4" travel options
- Adjustable by 2"
- Hydraulic bump stops
- Fully re-buildable
- Adjustable oil volume and nitrogen pressure
- 2 sets of locking rings per bump stop
- 2.0” diameter body
- 2.0" or 4.0" stroke length
- Large 1.26” diameter shafts are hard-chromed, preventing rusting and essentially creating a self-cleaning system.
- Shafts are polished to a mirror-like finish, ensuring extended seal life.
- Shraeder cap mounts directly to the body of the bump stop, not the valve, creating a stronger seal, keeping everything clean and dry by keeping out dirt and moisture.
- O-ring on shaft gauges your travel
- Delrin contact pad is mounted with a single flushmount design, protecting your suspension and insuring quiet operation, with no metal on metal contact.