There are multiple issues when lifting your vehicle with stock upper control arms. Both the geometry and strength are compromised due to over articulating the factory arms. We solved these problems by designing our arms with increased castor and repositioned the pivot angles reducing stress on the joints. The increased castor allows for proper alignment and improved handling. We have also upgraded the factory ball joints with heavy duty Moog ball joints. For the inner pivots we used durable urethane bushings with grease fittings for easy servicing. All of the components on our upper control arms are rebuild-able or replaceable to make this product last a lifetime. The arms come preassembled and include detailed instructions for easy installation.
- Wheel Travel: Additional 1” of travel compared to stock
- Amount of Lift: Allows for 0-3” of lift
- Track Width: Stock
- Maximum Backspacing: 4.75”
- Minimum Rim Size: 16”
- Coil over Shock Size:Factory or OEM replacement coilovers
Wheel Travel / Lift
The upper control arms must be paired with OEM replacement coil overs to lift the vehicle. They offer an additional 1” of down travel compared to the stock upper control arms. These arms are compatible with King, Fox, Bilstein, ADS and Icon coil overs. Do not install these upper control arms with coil spacers that over articulate the suspension.
The upper control arms will allow for 33” tires but the front section of the cab mount may need to be cut to avoid tire rubbing while turning. In addition the front bumper may require trimming for proper tire clearance.
- CAD designed
- Formed steel bushing gussets
- Constructed with 4130 chromoly tubing
- Preassembled for fast installation
- Grease fitting ports for easy servicing
- Zinc plated components for corrosion resistance
- Professionally MIG welded
- Proudly made in the USA