The Easiest & Strongest Gear Box For Your Toyota 4x4
- Accepts Factory Planetaries - Selectable 2.57:1 Low Range
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Billet Housing - Top of the shelf metals used
- Shorter than other options - 6.5” Overall Length – Maximum Drivetrain Clearance
- Stronger than the competition – 1 Piece output, no splined connection!
- 1996-Current Tacoma / 4Runner
- FJ Cruiser
- 1984-1995 Toyota Pickup/4runner (22RE G52, 3VZE R150)
- Tundra (Excluding 5.7L)
- Sequoia (Excluding 5.7L)
Northwest Fabworks set out to produce products customers are as proud to own as they are to make them. Since 2005 they have poured their passion for manufacturing into the 4x4 industry and continue to set the bar high through responsive support, unmatched quality, and manufacturing the products in house.
Existing dual Transfer case or Gearbox options for 1984 – Current VF Chain drive equipped Toyota 4x4’s are either poorly executed, or non-existent. Previous systems required sourcing old gear drive components, purchasing multiple adapters, and the end result was weak, unreliable and excessively long.
How is the Toyota Eco-Crawler different?
Instead of utilizing sections of an older transfer case, the EcoCrawler kit provides a new billet aluminum housing that accepts stock VF transfer case planetaries. The housing is a direct fit to the stock transmission, and doesn’t require any shaft adapters or couplers.
DUE TO EXTREME DEMAND & PRE-ORDERS, CURRENT DELIVERY IS FORECASTED TO BE 8 WEEKS