Complete the underbody protection of your 4Runner with a transfer-case skid plate by RCI Metalworks, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16” steel or 1/4” aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transfer-case of all 5th generation 2010-Present 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects third cross-member, transfer-case, and exhaust pipe
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plate that directly attaches to the transfer-case (this means impact will not disperse, rendering plate useless)
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Heavy duty black powder coat finish is standard on steel skid plates and available on aluminum version
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- All models include a heavy duty 3/16″ steel cross-member- aluminum option includes a powder coated steel cross-member
- Support Cross-member comes is black powder coated steel on both steel and aluminum skid plate options
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
Lead Time for Skid Plates – 2-5 weeks (Depends on order quantity and current stock, call for availability and options available for immediate shipment)
MADE IN USA