Protect your Tacoma from costly underbody damage with an RCI Metalworks transmission skid plate. This part provides full transmission coverage and fills the gap between the front and transfer-case skid plates for a seamless skid system.
Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with the high quality transmission skid plate by RCI Metalworks. Ties in seamlessly with RCI front and transfer-case skid plates or use as a stand-alone item.
Built with your choice CNC laser cut 3/16″ steel or 1/4″ aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transmission of all 2005 to present Tacomas with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects transmission, second and third cross-members
- Excellent addition or replacement of light duty OEM skid plates (which do not provide any coverage of transmission)
- Service openings for maintenance without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Compatible with OEM TRD PRO aluminum engine skid plate. No modifications required!
*Fits 4×4 4.0L/3.5L Access Cab and Double Cab trucks only
Lead Time for Skid Plates – 2-5 weeks (Depends on order quantity and current stock, call for availability and options available for immediate shipment)
MADE IN USA