Current lead time: 1 - 4 weeks
This lift kit can be configured with:
- Bilstein 5100 front shocks
- Front old man emu medium to heavy-duty lift coils
- Rear extended Bilstein 5100 shocks allowing for longer travel
- Rear old man emu coils ranging from medium to heavy duty
- Setup 1: OME 880: Stock front weight. 1.5 inch lift
- Setup 2: OME 881: Stock front weight. with 2 inch of lift with 5100’s
- Setup 3: OME 883: 200 + lbs additional front weight heavy bumper 2.5 inch Lift
- Setup 1: OME 906 coils 2″ Lift
- Setup 2: OME 890 coils 2.5″ Lift normal weight
- Setup 3: OME 891 coils / heavy duty Duty 2.5″ of lift “Recommended for added weight such as bumpers or a lot of extra gear”
Front shocks must be used on lowest setting.
Front shocks will need to be assembled - top hats are re-used from your stock setup. Many shops are able to compress and swap the top hats on.
We are using the coils to achieve lift, not the shocks, moving the perch up on the front shocks will be more than 3″ of lift, it will ride rough and void warranty.