Lead time: 3-8 weeks.
The 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner was an excellent vehicle off the showroom floor over a decade ago, and Toyota’s reputation for reliability and performance continues to draw the attention of both hardcore off-road enthusiasts and newcomers to the “3rd Gen” platform to this day. ICON engineers have assessed the 3rd Gen 4Runner front to back and developed components that work together to extract maximum performance out of the vehicle. With the ICON Stage 1 Suspension System on and off-road performance is significantly improved with 2.5 VS Series coilovers and 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks. These components feature ICON engineered coil springs, vehicle-specific shock valving, FK Rod End bearings, and high quality CNC-machined components for superior damping and control. Fully serviceable shock absorbers mean that these components can be rebuilt or revalved as necessary, providing a long service life and the ability to customize the ride quality for unique vehicle setups. The 2.5 VS Series coilovers are height adjustable from 0-3” of lift, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON Vehicle Dynamics' 1996-2002 4Runner Stage 1 Suspension System is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the handling characteristics of their 3rd Gen on the road while increasing overall performance in the dirt.
- 2.5 VS Series Coilover Kit
- 0-2" Rear 2.0 Aluminum Series Shock
K53131 KEY FEATURES:
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Decreased body roll
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks provide superior damping and control
- Coilovers are adjustable from 0-3" of lift height
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- CNC machined 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum components
- Bolt-on design makes for straightforward install
- Made in the USA
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8" Wide Wheel w/ 5" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50"
- (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)