Lead time: 3-8 Weeks.
The 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner was an excellent vehicle off the showroom floor. Toyota’s reputation for reliability and performance continues to draw the attention of both hardcore off-road enthusiasts and newcomers to the “3rd Gen” platform to this day. ICON engineers have assessed the 3rd Gen 4Runner front to back and developed components that work together to extract maximum performance out of the vehicle. With the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 4 Suspension System on and off-road performance is significantly improved with 2.5 VS Series Extended Travel Remote Reservoir Coilovers and 2.5 VS Series Remote Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks that feature ICON engineered coil springs, vehicle-specific shock valving, FK Rod End bearings, and high quality CNC-machined components for superior damping and control. The 2.5 VS Series coilovers are height adjustable from 0-3” of lift, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Fully serviceable shock absorbers mean that these components can be rebuilt or revalved as necessary, providing a long service life and the ability to customize the ride quality for unique vehicle setups. The addition of an ICON tubular steel upper control arm kit provides increased wheel travel over stock while also offering alignment correction for improved overall handling. ICON Vehicle Dynamics' 1996-2002 4Runner Stage 4 Suspension System is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to drastically improve the performance and handling characteristics of their 3rd Gen on the road as well as in the dirt.
- 2.5 VS Series Extended Travel Remote Reservoir Coilover Kit
- Rear 2.5 VS Series Remote Reservoir Shock Kit
- 1" Rear Coil Kit
Upper Control Arms:
- Delta Joint Tubular Upper Control Arms
K53134 KEY FEATURES:
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Decreased body roll
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks provide superior damping and control
- Coilovers are adjustable from 0-3" of lift height
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- CNC machined 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum components
- Tubular steel upper control arm features 1” PTFE-lined stainless uniballs and greasable bushings
- Bolt-on design makes for straightforward install
- Made in the USA
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8" Wide Wheel w/ 5" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50"
- (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)